Reading Focus: "Treasure Island"
* Reading & Discussion (con't) 3/12-3/13.
* Section One Summary & Vocabulary due 3/14. Quiz 3/14
* Hispaniola : Work assigned & explained 3/15. Class work on Hispaniola 3/15. Due 3/19
Understanding Archetypes Project Assigned & Explained 3/8. Students, so far, you have had two and half class periods to work on the said project. We will continue working on 3/12. Completed work due 3/13
Lit. Analysis/Comprehension Quarter III Final Test 3/15. A short study guide will be provided. However, do know, this is just a review of concepts learned & revisited, constantly, this year. You are ready!!
Work/Complete Reading Notes 3/12
Reading Notes due 3/13
In Class Review 3/13
- No Quater III Final:)
Unit : The Leading Figures of the Renaissance
Students, herein you will:
* explain how the Renaissance spread from Italy to other parts of Europe
* summarize key aspects of the lives of Renaissance figures, such as Leonardo da Vinci, Nicolaus Copernicus, William Shakespeare and others with an emphasis on their contribution to the field of Art, Science & Literature
* Reading Notes Assigned 3/15. Due 3/21
* Unit review 3/21. Quiz 3/22 ( Your project is in lieu of the essay question).
* Project Explained & Assigned 3/15
* Class work on Project 3/15-3/16