Welcome back to another great school year!
* Classroom Procedures/Expectations/Course Overview 8/14 (C.W.)
* Statement of Academic Integrity 8/15
*Signed Parent Letters 8/16
* Spelling Focus: Short Vowels- Assigned & Explained 8/14
* Spelling due 8/17
* Letter to Teacher (C.W.) 8/14
* Revisiting & Reviewing Foundational Concepts in Writing & Reading (Most all work on this unit must be done in class). Staying focussed & vigilant will ensure success:) Please bring in a folktale from your culture; this can be a hardbound book or a story printed off the net. Both work! Project Presentations 8/22
Writing Focus: " My Hue" (C.W.) Assigned 8/14. You will have a whole class period to work on the said assignment. Due 8/17
* Getting to know your Textbook Questionnaire (C.W.) 8/14
* Parent Letter/Course Overview. Signed Parent Letter due 8/16
" The Five Themes of Geography"-This is an in- class project. Herein, we will begin by reviewing the organizer for time periods- G.R.A.P.E.S. We will then commence a discussion on -"The Five Themes of Geography". Please do collaborate with your assigned group. Your participation and behavior will impact your grade. Make me proud!
* Presentations/ Quiz 8/17
*Rome: In Class Review 8/18
A Word from Mrs. Prasad
* Supplies Check 8/21