* CCSS List III Assigned. Work due 9/8. Quiz 9/8
* No Spelling this week:)
Unit: In Pursuit
Reading: "The Other Side of the Sky"
--Citing Textual Evidence
All work on this unit will be done in class!
Novella: "The Pearl"
- Pearl I Questions due 9/6. These were assigned on 8/28. Hopefully, you used the time provided in class to your benefit, & now, are left to deal with adding the finishing touches & editing class work!
-"The Pearl" Chapter Two Reading & Discussion 9/5-...
- Pearl II Questions Assigned 9/5. Due 9/11. Time will be provided in class. Work diligently!
- Developing Character Webs (C.W.) Here, it is imperative that you choose the right evidence/justifications to corroborate your claims. Work in Progress check (-for points) 9/8. Know that these are the notes that you were requested/required to record as you read. Here's hoping you payed heed to all given directions:)
Unit: "The Development of Feudalism in Europe"
Herein you will:
* Describe the accomplishments of Charlemagne
* Compare & contrast the lives of nobles, knights & serfs
- Experiential Exercise/ Reading Notes 2.2-2.59/6
- Reading Notes 2.6-2.7 9/7
- Processing/ In Class Review 9/8
- Test 9/11
"After School Study Study Session", Your class will be open on Mondays between 3:15-4:15 starting 4/11. All interested in attending, need to bring in a permission letter by 9/7. This is a great opportunity to buddy up with a friend & work on assignments or to study for an upcoming test:)
* Book Talk Assigned 8/1. Due 10/2
* Monthly Grammar Standards due 10/2
* Extra Credit (History & Language Arts) Assigned 8/28. Language Arts due 10/6. History 10/7
* "The Pearl" Chapter 1 Quiz 9/6